Monday, September 24, 2007

My clone (with pics)

Last Thursday Andrew and I were pulling out of the parking lot of his school. He hands me a wadded up piece of paper. Below are the pictures. My son's first "love note", isn't that sweet? Today he informs me that he didn't want to hurt her feelings, but she was acting like an idiot, so he dumped her. Hmm, he's already following in my footsteps.

Over the weekend, he had to go get glasses. He's in the 4th grade; same as I was when I got my first pair. Since he is active in sports, we are going to get him contacts in January. He also is getting ready to get his first set of braces. I swear it seems like everything happened over the weekend. My son grew up. ***sigh***

Anyway, here are the pictures. Thanks to everyone for being concerned about my almost, thank God it didn't happen car accident.

I could not deny this child even if I wanted too!!

No comments: