Monday, February 18, 2008

Hi-Ho Hi-Ho, it’s off to work I go

I was sitting here thinking a few minutes ago about tomorrow. I'm nervous in some aspects and in others, I can't wait to start on a new adventure. I am nervous because it's an environment where you will be dealing with the public, via telephone. I'm used to dealing with the public face to face. But the cool part is, I'll still be somewhat connected to the construction industry, which I love. I would love to be a contractor. Anyway, I'm not on here very much anymore and I'm sure my time will be limited even more once I start work. Unless of course, I have internet access and then I'm sure I'll be on here more, due to boredom. I hope everyone is doing well and had a good Valentine's Day. We had an excellent one. But then again, any day with Steve is excellent. I'll update everyone once I get settled into something resembling a routine.

No comments: