Thursday, February 14, 2008

You’ve come a long way, baby.

A few weeks ago, my best friend Tammy, told me she was getting married. Awww....I am insanely jealous and extremely ecstatic for her and Kenneth.
What seems like a lifetime ago, we were two women bonding over spoiled relationships. Now, we are two women who have it all. Great men, beautiful families and the friendship of a lifetime.

Tammy, it seems like yesterday we were bemoaning the fate of growing old alone. Tomorrow, I will stand by your side as you take your vows. We truly have come a long way, haven't we? I'm so very proud of you and how far you have come. I miss our hours long conversations, our moments of insanity and riding around in the little red ride. But I wouldn't change a moment of what we have become.
I love you and wish you all the best in your new marriage.

wedding

No comments: