Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Observations

I. The Lie

A. The lie I was told and didn't discover until it was too late.

Be a good person and people will respond in kind.

(yeah whatever, most people are fucktards, excluding present company)

B. The lie I told that no one has figured out.

This too shall pass.

(it passes all right, then sneaks up behind you and bites you on your ass)

II. The Truth

A. The truth about life I wish more people would accept.

Life sucks at times.

(we aren't immune to life's drama)

B. The truth about life I myself can't seem to accept.

No matter how hard I try, life doesn't revolve around me.

(damnit man, WHY can't everyone cooperate??)

III. The Dream

A. The fantasy already attained.

Well, there was this one drunken night.....

(that will remain a secret)

B. The fantasy yet unrealized.

Living with the love of my life.

(I keep telling myself, soon. Well, it can't get here fast enough for me)

IV. The Nightmare

A. The fear conquered.

Being alone.

(you have time to reflect on how much you have screwed up and how to avoid it next time)

B. The fear that remains.

Somewhere along the way, I messed up.

(I think the day was August 24th, 1984)

V. The Beginning and the End

A. The thing I should start doing.

Exercising

('cause I couldn't run if my life depended on it)

B. The thing I should stop doing.

be afraid of life

(I might as well enjoy it, doesn't look like there will be a round 2)

Tag to anyone who feels brave enough.....

No comments: