Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Almost over

Well, we have almost made it through. It's been extremely hard, although I'm not as paranoid as I thought I was. I guess I do trust him more than I ever realized I did. I can't wait for him to come home, even if I talk to him 2 times a day, I still miss knowing he's right down the road.

I've had pneumonia and I can't seem to get better. The dr wants to put me inpatient to get me on some IV antibiotics, but I'm not going in the hospital while Steve is gone.

One of my ex's stopped by tonight, wanting me to go riding. I don't understand why he won't just go away and leave me alone. He wants to meet "the man that makes me smile"...I didn't realize that Steve did that to me, but now that I think about it, I guess he does. I'm not going to be social with him and his girlfriend, I know that much. I told Steve about it, I would have anyway, but Andrew was threatening to tell everyone. My kid is a snitch. I didn't even do anything, I just leaned on the Miata and talked. I guess my kid knows me too well...But I know I would never, ever do anything to hurt Steve.
I can't wait until this property crap is settled, so the divorce can be finalized. I'm not sure that Steve even still wants to get married anymore. He doesn't ever talk about it anymore, guess he knows that there is no reason to talk about it if we can't do it.

Well, I'm going to go to bed, Andrew is laying down, so I'm sure he's getting tired too. I hope I can sleep.....

No comments: