Tuesday, March 13, 2007

soapbox rant on lying

The ones that I let get close enough, should know and understand me by now. I'm not a hard person to get along with. I ask for only a few things, the main one being complete and total honesty.

Do you think I get it? Hell no. I decided today, what is the fucking point anymore? I'm not going to get it from anyone, ever. Do people not realize that almost everything you do can be tracked, traced or recorded? If you don't know this by now, here's a little helpful hint: it can be and it will come back to bite you in the ass one day, so what is the fucking point in lying about it? Unless you live like a hermit and have no interaction with anyone, at any time and obviously, if you are reading this, it's considered interaction. And yes, even by reading this, you are being tracked
I really hate people sometimes and the other times, I wonder what is the fucking point?
ok, I reckon I'm done...my system is freaking out due to steroids, too bad I can't blame it on PMS.....

No comments: