Tuesday, February 6, 2007

10 Random things

Ok, so I'm in the blogging mood, can you tell? One of the Bloggers I subscribe to has started the 10 random things about you. So, even though ya'll know a lot about me, I'll try to come up with 10 new things that you don't know about me. (This is a challenge for me).

1. When I was younger I wanted 10 kids. (quit laughing, I was young & stupid)

2. I am so allergic to mosquitoes that I instantly swell up and break out.

3. I am the only child of my parents (all of them) to go through the Botetourt County School System.

4. To date, I am the only child of my parents (again, all of them) to graduate from college.

5. I love the smell of a garage. It reminds me of my Daddy.

6. When I was 11, I tried to convince my brother's friend that I was old enough to be his girlfriend. (he was 18/19) *later in life, I eventually did date him*

7. My first official "date" was to my prom.

8. I am terrified of clowns. Almost as much as sharks

9. Until I was in high school, my family had several nicknames for me, they included: Wimp, Minny Mouse, Brat (that one has stuck) and Etheopian.

10. I have battled anorexia for years. Right now, I'm winning, LOL...

No comments: