Friday, February 9, 2007

Tag, you're it!!

I was tagged, again!

I was tagged by my good friend, Gen (mocha nips) here is how the game works, you write 10 things about you and then you tag 10 more.

1. When I was little, I thought Steve Perry from Journey was the hottest thing I had ever seen.

2. I was in 3rd grade before I saw a black kid. (that I remember)

3. My cousin and I used to sneak out to the outhouse and smoke pot-it was leftover from my brother's stash.

4. I was 23 years old before I stopped sleeping with my bear, Winston. I even took him on trips with me.

5. I was once chased through a nursing home by a guy in an electric wheelchair. He caught me. Then he shoved me to the ground and ran over my hand. Apparently, I wasn't what he thought I was, LOL.

6. I am terrified to watch movies about possession or anything that deals with the devil because it can really happen and I'm terrified it will happen to me.

7. I hate owls. Don't know why, they just freak me out.

8. I have quite a collection of erotica and am always searching for more.

9. I have always thought older men are extremely sexy. I'm talking about Sean Connery and Sam Elliot

10. I have always been jealous of my older sister because she was considered the "pretty" one, I was considered the "smart" one.

This is who I am Tagging:

1. Steve

2. Greg

3. Le

4. Janie

5. Stephanie

6. NenaKai

7. Heather

8. Pragmatic

9. Jen

10. Richard

No comments: