Tuesday, April 10, 2007

F.I.N.E. once again

Once again, I try to play by the "rules" and I fuck up. Ya know, I'm seriously starting to doubt myself. Am I self destructive?
I tried to be open and honest, what did I get? 3 fucking words from a dictionary.
So, once again, here is the acronym to describe me:
F.I.N.E.
Fucked Up, Insecure, Neurotic and Emotional

I give up. I tried that bullshit of telling someone when something is wrong and/or bothering me. Apparently, I did it wrong. All it did was blow up in my face and cause hurt feelings. Then to add insult to injury, now I look like the "bad" guy.

I dunno, but I do know that sitting on this living room floor is hurting my butt, so I'm done. After all, avoidance is what I do best. I think I'll take up that hold habit again. At least then, I didn't get hurt.
'Night all......

No comments: