Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm it

Here are the rules 1.) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 2.) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. 3.) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 4.) Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.



1. I am a gadget freak. I like to have the latest little toys to play with. The one exception is the Blackberry.

2. Saturday night, I read Rosemary's Baby. The entire book, in 4 hours.

3. When ordering a cheeseburger, I want it with NO onions. But I'll order a side of onion rings.

4. I was 10 years old before I had my first hair cut.

5. I have an annoying pet peeve about spelling and grammar. I attribute it to my 9th grade English teacher, Mrs. Little.

6. My senior year of high school, I missed over 100 days of school out of 180 days. Mama had to talk to the principal in order to make sure I passed.

7. On my 11th birthday, my parents bought me my first diamond ring.

8. I have dyslexia, but only when it comes to numbers.

So, there you have it. I am tagging: Jess, Christy, Vickie, Christina, Carol, Kelisha, Brett and Sandy.

No comments: