Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Aggrevated

I surprise myself sometimes. Why? Because I haven't choked my smart ass kid yet. Today he played "sick" and of course, with me having plans. It seems like every time I plan something, it gets fucked up. I give up on planning something. I did manage to get some more Christmas shopping done. My sister refused to watch him and he refused to go to my Mama's, so whatever Christmas shopping that I have left for him will get done tomorrow. I'll also finish up Steve's tomorrow. He is so damn hard to buy for.
Anyway, I drug Andrew with me to the mall, that place was awful. It was crowded and the traffic sucked. It took us 20 minutes to get out of the parking lot. And the bad part about that is, I have to go back tomorrow and pick up the rest of Steve's present.
I will be so glad once Andrew is gone, I will have the evening to myself. I tried to get Steve to come over, but he had to go home & wrap presents & "whatnot"...whatever. Yesterday he was too tired, today he has stuff to do. Just what the fuck ever. I guess I'll just be seeing him this weekend.

Our trip to Charlottesville has pretty much been cancelled. He can't get off work for next Thursday and possibly has to work all day on Friday. His friend doesn't know if he can still come up on Saturday, so it's all up in the air. He's pissy about that. I guess I can understand. I'm not real sure who this friend is, I'm thinking it's someone he grew up with. Hell, he don't tell me details about anything.

Well, the kid is bitching at me to get on the computer. Hopefully his father is on his way and I can have some peace & quiet. Finally. The next 2 weeks are gonna be a bitch, I can see it coming now. Holidays fucking suck.

No comments: