Sunday, December 10, 2006

Finding love

After years of commiserating about our love lives, within the last 3 months, both myself and my best friend Tammy have found something neither one of us thought we would never find again: Love.
Remember all those nights Tammy? We wondered what we had done to deserve the shitty ass men we landed? And how we wondered how all the sluts and whores landed the "good men".

Well girl, after talking to you the other day, I heard something in your I had not heard in a long time: happiness. Know what? You deserve it!!
I am very happy for you and whashisname (lmao). I hope he is the one you have been waiting for. Now as long as he understand that if he breaks your heart, I'll hurt him! And remember, Karma is a bitch and she will return in threefold.

As for me, this is a whole new ballgame for me. Time will tell and so far, things are looking good for the home team.

Anyway, just wanted to tell you that I'm very happy for ya'll. I'll talk to you soon girl, love ya and miss ya very much!

No comments: