Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Blah

Well, I'm back from the mall. I cannot wait until all this crap is over with. I think the best thing that is gonna come out of the next 2 weeks is getting to stay with Steve. I just talked to him and his mind seemed to be somewhere else. I hate that. It seems as though we never get to talk during the day anymore and then in the evening, he doesn't wanna talk at all. Hell, I'm just freakin' happy to hear another adult voice.

I know I shouldn't feel this way, but I am about 1/2 way depressed and I'm not sure why. I haven't had this feeling for a long time. I wish I could put my finger on the reason. I have everything a woman could want, why am I not happy? The never ending, unanswered question. I feel like I could just hide in bed and not get up. I haven't felt like sleeping to "hide" for a very long time. I dunno, maybe my meds need readjusted.

Well, that is my blurb for the night, I'm gonna lay down and get some sleep since I didn't sleep last night.

No comments: