Friday, December 29, 2006

aaaggghhh

Ok, well there is nothing like having to wake your sick kid up in the middle of the night because you need some monistat. My God, I would hate to get a case of the freakin' crabs, 'cause a yeast infection is bad enough.

So, going into Walgreens at 2 a.m. is always fun, then I have to explain WHY I need this to Andrew. Then once home he wants to know where it goes, how it stays, etc, etc. God Lord, that was more embarrassing than explaining birth to him.

I personally am going to blame this on Steve. If he hadn't bought me a new toy, well, these things wouldn't happen. Haha. Thank God for the pill Diflucan, otherwise, I'd be stuck using the damn toy all weekend. Be my luck I'll have to anyway. Well, I'll give him credit, I got some every night last week, woo hoo. Who says quality over quantity? It was damn good all 5/6 nights....

ok, well, now that my mind is back on sex, maybe I'd better stop while I'm ahead and try to go to sleep.

No comments: