Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Little Red Ride

Well, my little red ride pooped out on me today. I have no idea what is wrong with it this time. Either the plugs or plug wires, I hope. Maybe it's something as simple as that.

Went to get a Christmas tree tonight, with no such luck. Too much to go into, but it boils down too sensory overload.

I am sitting here with the music blaring, trying to decide what to do. Well, in particular two things: the job issue and the car issue. I know I need to be rational about the car, it can be fixed. I don't need a car payment at this point in my life. I don't want one either. I'd rather focus on getting my butt into my own home again.

The job issue, well, if I want to never have a permenant schedule, I have the perfect job offer. But I'm too flighty as it is, I can't not know what shift I will work next. I have had Andrew with me going on 3 weeks in a row (except weekends) and I can't just up and send him back. I have fought too hard & too long to send my son back to staying with his dad all the time.

I guess I ought to get my butt in bed, 7 comes early these days. And having to go to the gyn/oncologist tomorrow is weighing heavily on my mind. So, I'm hoping sleep will come.

No comments: