Tuesday, January 9, 2007

F.I.N.E.

F.I.N.E. by Aerosmith, great song.
I have always loved Aerosmith. Few people know that the song FINE is an acronym for:
Fucked Up
Insecure
Neurotic
Emotional

So, after this weekend and two sudden outbursts of unexpected, where the hell did that come from, crying spells, I remembered this song tonight. And decided, yup, it fits me to a T.

So, why F.I.N.E.?? because I'm all four of those wrapped up into one. And I'm ok with it. For once in my life, I'm ok with not being completely "normal" by standard definitions. I finally don't have to pretend to be someone I'm not. Yes, I am fucked up at times, I am neurotic when it comes to things like money, my son and family. I'm insecure mainly about my relationship with Steve. And I'm definately emotional...shame I can't blame it on PMS.

And the best part about this realization? He still loves me. And that makes it all good.

And yes, I am back to suffering from insomnia. Strange how I can sleep almost through the night at Steve's, but I come home and am awake most of the night. But there is a four day weekend coming up and I can hopefully play catch up on a few things then. One being sleep!

No comments: