Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Weather Channel

There is an old saying about if you want to see what your girlfriend/wife will be like in 20+ years, look at her mother. God help me now. God help Steve now. I'm hoping I'll just have her quirky personality, not the rest of it.
So, I'm bored out of my mind, assignments are done for the week, Andrew is with Jac, the house is clean, etc. I guess I'm getting cabin fever. Anyway, I caught myself watching the freakin' Weather Channel a few minutes ago. Now, I'm not talking weather on the 8's or anything, I'm talking for 2 or 3 segments. Somehow, all the sudden, I was very interested in the snow that is coming our way. Then I started thinking I need to go to the grocery store, Andrew & I might get snowed in.

I can feel it now, I'm going to end up like my mother, calling Andrew, begging him to take me and Steve to the store to get a loaf of bread and some milk because it MIGHT snow.

If that isn't enough to depress a person, I don't know what is.

No comments: