Thursday, October 19, 2006

Back up to the public

To my friends, readers & the general public, I'm sorry you have to see the snarky, sarcastic side of me. For the most part, I'm not like this. But when a person has annoyed me and other dear friends of mine, I tend to get this way. Hell, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em or annoy them....make them wonder. If nothing else, know that I am one loyal friend.

Since I seem to generate so much interest, my blog is back open to the public. If you missed a post because it was friends only, well, now you can go back & read it. You might find something interesting. Oh yeah, could you possibly return the favor, I would love to read all about you

Other hints & tips, you can subscribe to my blog, by simply clicking subscribe. This will let you know in your inbox when I've posted something. It's kinda handy, that way you don't have to keep coming back to my page unless you want something from me or as I've said before, to leave me a pretty picture. I don't mind, really, go ahead. There may be some people you even know that read my ramblings daily. Discuss it with them if you would like. Oh that's right, you already have.

This post is just for you, once again, if you take the time to read it. Or will it take you another 3 weeks to visit again? And read stuff that is ancient history in other people's life? Enjoy your visit....I changed my mind just to annoy the hell out of you. Just because I CAN. Kinda makes you wonder if I'm talking to you or if you are going crazy, doesn't it? Damn, I hate that for ya. Also makes you wonder how I know, doesn't it? I hate it when you can't find the answers you so desperately need and want.

A few more things I'd like to address, I do have something men want: love. Something apparently you can't share or won't. I'm not trying to put you down, I'm simply trying to point things out to you from an outsider's point of view. So, I have a question for you. Are you ready to step aside yet? You know there might be someone willing to step into your place. But then again, maybe there isn't. I guess you won't know, will you? I know I'll never tell...as I said before, I am loyal.

No comments: