Monday, October 30, 2006

Budweiser, Liquor and wine, oh my!

I lost a good friend today...lmao....apparently, I have a UTI, came on this morning. Well, my nephrologist have told me time and again to drink a few beers when I feel one coming on...and of course water..ick.
So this evening, once I know I'm home, I dig into the Budweiser. I bought some last week for the same thing. I have 2 double deuces, and I'm chugging along, not thinking about it. Well, I stand up and whew, it hit my gut like a fricken ton of bricks. Not my head, mind you, my stomach. I won't go into details. But let's just say, my son now thinks beer is a poison....
So, I learned something this weekend. Sex on the Beach is not good for my kidneys.....lmao, the drink or the act....

So me & Budweiser are parting ways...apparently, liquor and I are too, if it's gonna do that to me. This sucks. At this rate, I'll end up a wino, pushing a shopping cart on the market. But hey, at least I'll have Gucci bags....

No comments: