Wednesday, October 25, 2006

She's back

As much emphasis that I place on the male friends being different from female friends, it is nice to have them. A man tore us apart (mine) and oddly enough, a man (hers) brought us back together.

The woman I speak of has been my best friend for 3 or 4 years now. Anyway, we met through ex's and stayed together when the ex's were gone. She knows me better than I know myself, and vice versa. We have partied, loved, hated and cried together. She is the true definition of a good friend.

Anyway, for those who have not yet heard of Tammy, you will hear of her frequently once again. No words need to be said between us. Just I missed you.

So Tammy, I have missed you and thought of you often. Things have changed greatly in the last month. I will catch you up over one of our long phone calls. I love you girl.

No comments: