Tuesday, October 10, 2006

random thoughts on things

I got a phone call last night. Tim & I are just going to say hey occasionally, if we see each other, if not, that's fine to. He can't tell me that he won't want a relationship & I can't tell him I will. He actually was sad about it. I felt kinda bad for him, but then I remembered that night out on the porch when he told me Rhonda was gonna live there with us and that went away really quick.
I was thinking a few minutes ago, Dale is the only one who has never left me for another woman. Hmmm, and he is the one I hate the most. Why do we always treat the ones we love the worst? I wish I knew the answer to that one.

Stacy has started his crap again. Our weekly talks have gotten to him, I reckon. Now he's decided he wants to "help me out". **Sighs**

I think that things have finally died down between Gary & I. At least, in my mind they have. Well, there was nothing there in his, lmao. But anyway, I don't have that little whatever anymore. That warm fuzzy thing going on, I reckon is the best way to describe it. He's back to being just Gary again in my mind. Not sure when it happened. I know I love him, but I reckon I just sorta gave up. I do hope he finds happiness but then again, I wish that for all my friends. I'm sure he will be relieved to know that I'm not all whatever about him anymore. Sometimes I wonder if he even cares. Then again, I don't guess it matters if he does. He said maybe Thursday we could work on my dolphin tattoo, I hope so. I'm ready to get the damn thing fixed.
Speaking of tattoos, I seen a wicked one today, it was tribal, but I liked the way the angles went, I don't know how to describe it, I saved a picture.

I have been emailing Steve back & forth since I woke up. He is all excited about Thursday. I asked him why, he said he wasn't sure, but was just excited to know he was gonna get to see me. I found that very flattering, but unsettling.

I guess I'm gonna stop for now. I need to get up off my ass and do something, anything. Too many thoughts running through my head that I don't need to dwell on right now. More later.

No comments: