Wednesday, October 11, 2006

i spoke too soon

Well, so much for my peace & quiet. At 1, kristen called, they were on their way with Tim in tow. They all landed in my bedroom floor, living room floor, anywhere they could find a spot. Apparently, psycho girl was up at the house and wouldn't leave. So they came to hang out with me. Tim is in shower now getting ready for work. Matt & K left earlier. Hell, I've been up and down all night long. I've either been on the computer or talking to them. It's been a long time since I've pulled an allnighter with them. It was fun, I have to admit. At least they kept their voices down so Andrew wouldn't wake up. And no drugs, either. I was happy about that. I guess they knew that I would throw all their asses out.

I have to go to the dr today. I'm dreading it. I have to get a pelvic done, ick. And get my thyroid checked. Then I have requested to go ahead and get all the nice little disease tests done. Hell, I had them done in April, so it's about time anyway. I'm not really worried about it. But then again, there is that nagging doubt in the back of my mind. Not so much about him, but her.

Well, he's out the shower & watching me, lol. So I shall go for now. more later.

No comments: