Saturday, October 14, 2006

Rainy day

It's too damn early to be up and my little hampster wheel is just flying as fast as it can. Poor Gary, I'm sure he's tired of hearing from me at this early hour. Hell, everyone one else has already stopped by to say good morning to me. Even the damn ones that I don't want to.

It's supposed to rain all day today. Bluck. I'm gonna park my hind end somewhere in the bed and stay curled up with either a book or have the computer somewhere close. Not sure which yet. I haven't done that in a long time and that's what I feel like doing today. I need an endless supply of tea and cigarettes and I'll be just fine.

Well, I guess I'm done for the morning, time to get Andrew ready for school, well, make him get dressed anyway. Hell, he's even up and on the downstairs computer. That's pretty bad.
More later....

No comments: