Thursday, October 5, 2006

Cheap Thrills at the Playground

NO, no good smut this time around. Me and the kid went to the playground tonight, we had a good time. He wanted to take the camera, so I brought it and got some pretty good pictures of him. He's such a ham for the camera. How can one kid have 10 different personalities???

On to the cheap thrill, Andrew pushed me on the merry-go-round for a long time. Now how cool is that? Have your 8 year old push you rather than you having to follow along behind him? I have the best kid in the world. As long as the duct tape don't fall off, we have a blast together. Anyway, I laid down & looked up at the sky as he spun me around, and when I sat up, whew hoo, head rush.

So that was my day, considering it started out really shitty and last night wasn't a picnic either, tonight turned out great.

So, for the first time in over a week, I was happy. I mean like don't need a man to make me feel happy, happy. And that felt good.

No comments: