Thursday, October 5, 2006

Pet Peeve of mine

ok, well two of them. First being assuming something about me or something I have said. Kevin did this all the time. I am a straight up person. I will not lie to someone. When I say something stupid, such as "it doesn't surprise me", it truly mean, I am not surprised. It does not mean anything else, there is no hidden agendas or things I'm trying to hide. Poor Gary does this too, and it aggrevates the piss out of me. I guess it's one of those things that are ingrained in him. I guess when someone tells you lies all the time, you get used to questioning everything out of someone's mouth.

The second thing is if you don't want to do something, tell me. Don't fucking make up excuse. I'm a big girl. I understand. I can take someone saying no to me. Hell, it's been done all my life, why would now change. There are a lot of things I don't want to do, so I simply don't do them. But I don't sit and make excuses about it. To me, an excuse is sugar coating the word no. I don't want sugar coating, I want the truth.

Anyway, I'm going to sleep. It's the only escape I have right now, and my mind is tired. I'm stressed right now, so bad it's not even funny. I want to get the hell out of here. And if I can't travel, well, I can sleep. And I plan to.

No comments: