Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween-Our style

As I sit here and watch the Live Ghost Hunter's episode, I decided that I would go ahead and post these two pictures. Dale & I have always went together with our respective partners to take Andrew trick or treatin', which is pretty good, considering we really don't like each other. But we do it for the sake of our kid. Anyway, years ago, when Andrew was just a baby, Dale started the tradition of putting him in the truck and taking him up and down the road my sister lives on. This happens to this day, only now, my nieces and nephews go, along with all their parents. So tonight, in Dale's new truck, an F250 powerstroke (he needed it with our asses, lol), we packed the kids up and went out. At least it was warm. In fact, it was nice enough that we just wore light jackets. Andrew refused to wear his mask. So, he went as himself and as we came home, he declared that was his last year. So did everyone else. Andrew is standing in the middle. We ended up with 10 kids in the back, along with 8 adults. Yeah, we are redneck...but the kids had fun and that's all that matters.
Erin didn't want to wear her hat anymore and no one would carry the damn dog, so, here I am...notice the doggie's outfit. Flashback to an episode of Green Acres.

And now, I'm off to finish up this episode of GH. Damn, I can't believe I stayed up this late just to watch a T.V. show, that is just messed up in so many ways.

***sorry, pics have been deleted since posted***


No comments: